Discover one of Thailand's most curious trading places with this Amphawa Floating Market + Bangkok Temples Tour. Enjoy a full experience around Bangkok!
Amphawa Floating Market + Bangkok Temples Tour
We'll begin the tour at the agreed time and board a minibus towards our first destination of the day.
One of the stops during the day will be Wat Samphran, also known by the locals as the Dragon Temple and we'll be amazed by the curious sight. A huge 17-storey building surrounded by a sculpture of a ferocious dragon, you won't be able to resist taking a souvenir photo!
We'll also head to the Temple of the Roots, also called Wat Bang Kung. There, we'll enjoy touring the various facilities of this sacred precinct and making offerings to the Buddha statue.
The tour will also take us to the famous Amphawa Floating Market where we'll embark on a typical traditional Thai boat for around 1 hour. We'll discover the daily life of the locals and the best bioluminescent show that can be seen at night if there is no moonlight thanks to Amphawa fireflies.
You'll then have 2 hours of free time to shop and enjoy Thai cuisine at one of the many food stalls - you're sure to find plenty of curious items!
At around 7:30 pm we'll meet at the agreed point with the guide and head back to Bangkok, either dropping you off at your hotel or leaving you at these two meeting points so that you can continue on your own to visit the Patpong Market in the Silom district or the famous party and backpacker street of Khaosan Road.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Tour en español
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 142.80
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 114.20
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 95.20
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 79.30
* Children under 4 years old are not allowed to take part in this activity.
8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in spanish.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.